About Much Better Adventures
We're on a mission to inspire people to live a more adventure-rich life, help a global community of local and independent businesses to make a great living doing what they love, and protect the world's wild places, one adventure at a time.
We were voted the UK’s ‘Best for Experiences’ in 2016, are continually rated 5* by our tribe of loyal customers, and are founded by the UK's 'Young Travel Entrepreneurs of the Year' 2017.
We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and entrepreneurs, and are partly-community owned. We're building a team of super talented, passionate and ambitious people to join us.
If you want to build a global business in one of the fastest growing sectors in travel, get a kick out of making good things happen, and are in your element on skis, a bike, a surfboard or something equally exciting, you are in the right place.
We're committed to building an amazing place to work. You can expect;
- A competitive salary
- An employee share option scheme - everyone is a part-owner here
- An entrepreneurial environment where great ideas are actively encouraged, and taking responsibility for them is expected
- Flexible working arrangements. Ideally, you should be able to work in the Bristol and/or London office for part of each week. However a flexible mix of office-based and remote working is a big part of the culture here
- Up to 30 days paid holiday a year
- Quarterly company meet-ups in a variety of inspiring and adventurous settings
- Budget and time for continued learning and self development, including courses, books budget, and access to training, classes and talks from Europe's leading entrepreneurs and mentors
- A pension scheme (UK-based employees)
- The warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you are making a huge difference to small independent business, local economies and communities.
You can see our current openings below.
Nothing there quite you? Fear not. We always like to hear from awesome people in the tech, marketing, sales, travel and creative worlds, so feel free to contact us anytime if your perfect role isn’t listed above just now.
No agents please (unless you’re looking for a career change) ;)