Ski and Adventure Customer Sales Specialist
We’re unearthing the best ski holidays and adventures on planet earth, all run by local, independent and specialists guides and hosts, then making it super simple to book with them. That is where you come in...
We are looking for a brilliant customer sales person, ideally from a travel agency or tour operator background, to join our team in providing exceptional customer support and advice to our time-poor, experience hungry customers.
Like us, you'll get a real kick out of inspiring people and making their holiday booking a breath of fresh air, whilst also knowing that in doing so you are helping small local businesses around the world to grow.
The role offers full time hours, and is to cover peak periods across afternoons, evenings and weekends, with 2 days off during the week.
This role is location independent. We have teams based in London, the French Alps (Morzine) and an SE Asia hub in the pipeline (possibly Bali), so the ideal candidate would be based at one of these - which we find really helps with learning and knowledge sharing. However, this role may suit someone working from home, or based in the Alps - spend the days skiing, the afternoons and evenings being our customer’s new best friend!
- Providing quick, first class support and advice to customers who are using our platform to book their holiday - live chat, phone and email.
- Working closely with our community of independent chalet companies, guides and adventure providers to put together quotes and respond to queries
- Ensuring guests have all the information they need to make the right decision.
- Following up enquiries tget those bookings across the line.
- Championing the customer within the team, identifying areas for improvement in their experience, pushing to get them done.
- Bringing energy, enthusiasm and happiness to everyone you work with.
The ideal candidate:
- You are experienced in travel sales, ideally from an agency or tour operator background.
- You are competitive, self motivated, sales driven and thrive on a target based environment.
- You are an experienced skier, and lover of other adventures.
- You crave an entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re positive, detail orientated and helpful by nature.
- You’re proactive, and not afraid to pick up the phone.
- You have spent time in ski resorts across the Alps.
There is plenty of opportunity for the role to evolve and grow into a leadership position for the right person, and we’ll be looking for that potential.
We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading tech and travel investors and entrepreneurs, and are building a team of super talented, passionate and ambitious people to join us.
If you want to experience life in the early stages of a start up, have an impact every day at work, get a kick out of great customer experience, and are in your element on skis, a bike, a surfboard or something equally exciting, you are in the right place.
- Base salary plus uncapped sales commission. Earnings based on experience, avg £25-30k initially. Review after 3 months.
- Full time hours over afternoons, evenings and weekends, with 2 days off during the week.
- 25 days holiday + 2 long weekends paid for by company to experience the 'product' you sell.
- Flexible working location - work from home, the Alps, SE Asia, or in our London office in the heart of ‘tech city’.
- An entrepreneurial environment where great ideas are actively encouraged, and taking responsibility for them is expected.
- The warm fuzzy feeling that comes with supporting small independent businesses, and knowing you are making a huge difference to local economies and communities. Did we mention our Foundation?